Monday 28 July 2014

Diane and Michael


On Today's Real wedding I bring you Diane and Michael's wedding back in April this year. I met Diane at a Wedding Fayre at Cusworth Hall and she really liked my style of flowers so Diane booked an appointment with me.



Diane wanted dusky pinks so I came up with this combination of Sweet Avalanche roses, Cool Water Roses and a touch of Amnesia Roses with Astrantia, Ranunculus, Veronica, Jasmine trails and Umbrella fern.


The Bridesmaid's bouquets was a smaller version to Diane's but not as trailing just loved the colour of the dresses a perfect combination against the shades of pinks.




Diane and Michael's chosen Venue was at Cusworth Hall in Doncaster a Georgian Hall with stunning rooms and gardens where you can make your wedding your own.
I have done many photo shoots here and it is a very hidden jewel here in South Yorkshire highly recommended for intimate weddings.


Diane and Michael also choose Pastures Lodge for their wedding breakfast so I made these beautiful Tall Vase Arrangements of all the flowers I used in Diane's bouquet with some spirea flowers.



The big thing I'm introducing to help brides bring the cost down to their wedding is to use Jam jars to place their bridal flowers and bridesmaids onto the top table to add impact and at least the flowers will have a little drink.


I would also like to thank Image I Nation for the fabulous images they really are stunning.

If you are a future bride and have enjoyed this little inspirational blog you can also find me on 

Facebook Boutiquepaeony
Twitter PaeonyFlorals
Instagram PaeonyFloralDesign










No comments:

Post a Comment